Quality and depth of experience
The heart of Pen + Pixels is an experienced team with a reputation for outstanding quality and a broad range of communications expertise, including campaign and project management, writing, editing, typography, and graphic design.
Principals Bonnie Grassie-Hughes and Karen Partridge have more than four decades of experience in communications, publications, and marketing. Our know-how encompasses everything from developing marketing and public relations plans to writing, editing, and designing books, websites, proposals, annual reports, brochures, newsletters, press releases, ads, logos, and more.
We have acquired a sterling reputation working with start-ups to international organizations, including:
- Colleges and universities such as Harvard, Brown, Northeastern, and Cornell
- Businesses such as MetLife Auto and Home, Decision Resources, and Arthur D. Little Inc.
- Nonprofits, including The National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education, The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Campus Compact, Paul Cuffee School, and The International Reading Association
- Government agencies, including The United States Coast Guard and the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Health care organizations such as Mexico’s National Institute of Public Health, MedMeme, and Morpace Pharma Group
- A host of small businesses in areas ranging from the arts to information technology to HR management
Attention to quality and creativity, coupled with a deep knowledge of target markets, has allowed us to create hundreds of successful projects for clients large and small. And because we’re a small group with a broad range of internal capabilities, we can do it for much less than larger firms charge.